We provide a wide range of communication modes and services to support your business operations. Our on- site staff ensure that you get access to these services as and when you need them. Our communication support services cover a number of areas including:
- Digital telephones with LCD displays, called-ids, programmable function keys, speed dial, multi-line capability, automatic callback, call park, multiple party conversation, directory services, call logs, call forwarding and full duplex hands- free operation.
- EPABX system supporting individual DDI numbers, multi-party tele- conferencing, automatic call redirection and transfer to internal / external numbers.
- Direct to your office DDI line / simultaneous Group ringing, preset announcement messages or direct to voicemail.
- Option to monitor and screen calls by the front desk. Interface to laptop will allow calls using outlook express to be received via fax on laptop/ desktop.
- User-programmable Voicemail with 24×7 remote retrieval capabilities.
- Monthly itemized telephone bills. Retention of numbers on moving out of the Business Centre.
Modem and Fax Capabilities
- An integrated analog capability provides modem on-demand services via simple addition of adaptor pack to digital phones.
- Dedicated high-speed digital fax machines.
- Virtual fax system automatically converts physical faxes to emails, allowing rapid delivery to recipients. (on request)
- No fax machine required by clients and the option to forward from digital telephone lines to fax machines is available.
Email and hosting services
- Free email account for all clients with remote webmail access capabilities.
- Hosting services available (on-request).
- All systems hosted remotely in dedicated data centers.
- Guaranteed 99% uptime for all services.
- Minimum downtime for all services.
- Single source video, web and data- conferencing solutions available.
- Based on multi- point enabled Polycom video- conferencing equipment, running on H320/323 protocols capable of supporting 512 kbps transmission rates and upto 4 simultaneous videoconferences.
- 24 x 7 on-demand availability.
Support and maintenance
- On-site EPABX system support for rapid troubleshooting and recovery.
- Periodic upgrading of system to incorporate latest technology and capabilities. Pre-configured to support VoIP services.