Pre-configured and wired for business, all Newbridge locations provide the following IT & Internet services:
Certified Structured Cabling
- The latest industry-standard CAT5e Cat6 certified structured cabling and reconfigurable RJ-45 connectors. Integrated data and voice ports can be mixed and matched to users specific needs.
- Supports high-speed 10/100 Mbps data transfers.
- All office equipment and machines networked for ease of access.
Broadband Internet Access
- Internet connectivity speeds of at least 2.0 Mbps per location.
- Multiple links to ISPs for redundancy ensures that you will never lose internet access.
- No hidden charges or volume limitations.
Secure LAN & Wireless LAN Capabilities
- Preconfigured secure and reliable LAN through branded (Alcatel, DLink, Dell, Cisco) firewalls, routers, switches and servers which provide unlimited and high speed access to the network and the internet.
- Secure, environmentally controlled server room.
- High-speed wireless network connectivity via 802.11a/b/g standards (up to 10854 Mbps) provides an alternative to fixed LAN cables.
- Ability to work from any location within Newbridge premises and move from meeting rooms to the pantry (or anywhere else) without losing connectivity.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) available (On-request).
- Fixed IP addresses available (on-request).
- Online file backup and restore option available (on-request).
Virtual Fax Systems
- Virtual fax system automatically converts physical faxes to emails, allowing rapid delivery to recipients (on request).
- No fax machine required by clients.
Web Design & Hosting
- Ability to offer high-end hosting solutions with reputable managed host providers.
- No software or hardware investment necessary for the client.
- Ensures reliability, performance and security at affordable prices.
Support & Maintenance
- On-site IT support, network monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Regular updates / upgrades to technology with immediate flow-on benefits to clients without need for reconfiguration.
The IT solution package would include the following services:
Maintenance related action and prevention services
- System tuning, deletion of temporary files, defragmenting.
- Checking for updates for any application in the P.C.
- Downloading updates/ patches and updating antivirus, OS and for any other application as per company IT policy of the individual.
- Diagnosing any threat to prevent a serious problem.
- Any system level problem will be solved.
- Major hardware problems will be diagnosed. However the hardware will have to be serviced from your end.
- New software installations.
- Configuration of mailing application. Ex: Outlook.
- Any general system related assistance.
- Weekly back up (media to be provided by the customer).
- Reinstallation of OS or any application like adobe pdf, winzip etc.
- Printer configuration.
- Installation of desktop, additional hardware.
- Weekly attendance of employees.